As powerful as marketing in general can be, the specific focus on branding can be even more helpful for your business. Most people do not utilize the quality of their brand and their logo in order to build trust and create something that people recognize. Big brands, such as Coke or Pepsi, place their logos on everything because it impacts how people perceive the products. It is also important for you to do the same thing with your logo. This article will teach you a few places that you can probably add your logo right now.
Don’t Underutilize Your Company Logo
There are a few things that you can do in order to utilize your logo properly. In doing so, there is a good chance you will endear more clients and customers to your brand:
1. Website – considering your website is the main hub for activity for your business, it makes sense for you to display your logo prominently on your site. This includes your header, but also many of the other pages and regions where visitors may find themselves. Your websites is usually the first impression on people so make it count.
2. Promotional products – if you are having some type of discount or sale or any promotion of any kind, it is good to brand those as well. Your logo means a lot and associating your logo with promotional products can go a long way in the short and long term. People make a connection in their head and it could help you make sales later.
3. Business cards – you and your employees probably give out business cards all the time and your logo can remind others of who you represent. As a representative of your business, you should wear the logo proudly in the same way that any athlete does!
4. Email signature – considering email is the dominant form of communication these days, it makes sense that you would have your logo included in the signature. Just like the business cards, you need to represent your business at every step of the way.
5. Letterhead – anyone that is using letterhead for their business needs to have their logo as well as the contact information. Practical letterheads might be great, but branded ones can make a huge difference in the way that you are perceived. You can gain a lot of reputation from having this type of thing branded.
You may think that branding is not important, but many Fortune 500 companies would indicate the contrary. It is important that you consider creating your own high quality logo and put it on these 5 locations as soon as you can. You can use a free logo maker in order to create a logo design for your business. It will not take long and you can create something that is creative and unique for your own business. Afterwards, using your logo more across your business will help to emphasize the brand and an enhanced reputation.